Do you remember what your New Year’s resolution from last year was? Did you attain it? Here I am, writing it down for all to see this year, to make sure I keep them alive during this next year and beyond! I also invite you to share your goals, if not on this page, then for sure out loud and written down for your circle of friends and family to encourage you along the way!
My 2012 Resolutions… All 10 of them!
- to set real, attainable, and measurable goals for 2012 and keep myself accountable to them
- to be healthy, not just lose weight, work out, and look good for the sake of vanity alone
- to help others understand the importance of overall health, be it physical, emotional, and/or spiritual
- to focus on making our home a welcoming place of trust, rejuvenation, friendship, and fun
- to finish potty-training our baby and teach our eldest to read
- to spend more time on my marriage, e.g. weekly dates solidified by the end of the year
- to increase my own business ventures and help my husband with his
- to engage in regular community service events such as visits to the nursing home, music productions, and fundraisers
- to garden and have a great harvest for next winter
- to buy a snow-worthy, all-terrain vehicle for work, camping trips, family joy rides (this last item courtesy of many family days in my childhood spent driving for hours for the sole purpose of enjoying the scenery. Thanks Mom!)
I often reserve my womanly right to adjust my priorities (read: change my mind) however now that my goals are public, I have all my readers to be a part of such decisions and keep me accountable if I try to exercise that right! (I’m giving you permission to tell me, “No.”)
Blessing with your goals, and thank you for helping me with mine! Happy 2012 🙂