This recipe is as easy as it is healthy—and marvelously delicious! My 3-year-old Royal Taster couldn’t get enough. I have listed the steps; feel free to adjust according to your craving.
- Have your little helper fill 4 fancy dishes 2/3 full with blueberries while you tend to the stove.
- At the stove—gently heat up equal parts butter, raw honey, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir occasionally.
- While chocolate warms; fill blender with 1 avocado, ½ banana, sprinkle of cinnamon, 3 drops concentrated stevia, 1 T raw honey, 2/3 C buttermilk, 1/3 C heavy cream, and ½ tsp vanilla. Blend until creamy.
- Evenly divide banana mixture between your 4 dishes over the blueberries.
- Top each dish with 1 T warm chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle raw, unsweetened coconut and garnish with remaining sliced banana and 3 blueberries to each dish.
Serve and enjoy with your little helpers and with your Sweetie.