No, I don’t expect to die anytime soon. But we only have one life to live, so I’m thinking about all the many, many, many, many, many, many things I would like to do before I go home to be with the Lord. Why should we wait until it is too late before realize that we never did the things we dreamed about?
Starting now, I am actively planning my adventures with this in mind (I’ve always sought what I considered to be adventurous, but you know, there are levels.) Urgency, people. It’s a big world out there.
- August: I plan to be Zumba certified. That will be a great dream-come-true!
- September: I have the most beautiful design waiting to be inked. Shhh, don’t tell anyone…
- October and November: I will buy a Silk’N (because it will really change my life) and take a motorcycle trip (with Lori driving)
- November: Romantic getaway with Michael. Somewhere exciting, like a resort.
- December: I think I deserve to finally buy myself some really great cowboy boots.
- Also…. teach Archangela to dance Zumba as she keeps begging me,
- buy Michael a steel blue F350 Extended Cab Longbox
- go to Florida and learn some new dance moves from my friend Rebecca
- skydive in Mexico, a family cruise trip
- an educational RV adventure for my little girls to learn more about our country
- Hug more, complain less
- Share a lot more laughs with my girls
- Kiss my husband more often
- Seek God with all my heart
- And much, much more!
What’s on your list?