- No. The laundry can wait.
- No, we don’t need to get a gift for everyone.
- No, I don’t need to bake and decorate six different kinds of cookies for the party. A fruit salad will be fine.
- No, you don’t need that toy.
- No, I don’t need to stay up late for yet another Christmas event, even though they are so much fun!
- No, I won’t get up early to get ahead on my busy to-do list. I need my sleep.
- No, we won’t drive 6 hours to meet you for Christmas. Perhaps Easter.
- No, I will not wear that hat.
- No, I am not available to work late.
- No. Thanks, but no.
Be merry, be refreshed, be blessed.