Instead we spent more time together, made quaint and oh-so-soft flannel hankies, and said “no” to processed foods.
Now, I have a short but clear list in mind.
1. Focus on family; eliminate extra activities. Simplify.
2. Spend at least as much time on my knees as I do on facebook.
3. Save money by making more things at home, as a family. (Like shampoo bars, cheese, and ginger beer.)
4. Invest in all-natural pregnancy and childbirth, giving the best I can for our new baby.
5. Learn to teach Zumbatomic (Zumba for kids), so that my fancy-dancy girls can also take part in my classes.
6. Get my family’s immune system rock-solid. By next Christmas I will not stand for us catching every bug that goes around.
What inspires you? Make your resolutions (now, and throughout the year.) Write it down; Keep the list clear; pray over it; believe it can be done; and make it happen.